- Our Support
- Clinical Trials
- Unfunded Medicines
- RDNZ Education
Our Commitment to Healthcare Professionals
Our engagement with healthcare professionals ensures that our marketing standards remain high, that healthcare professionals prescribe and administer our medicines and diagnostic products correctly and that patients understand the associated benefits and risks.
Roche's interactions with healthcare professionals are focused on the provision or exchange of scientific information. We engage with them through:
- Education and development programmes for opinion leaders.
- Clinical research associates, who collect input from the field and feed back into new clinical development.
- Advisory boards with opinion leaders for feedback on our development programmes.
Scientific Conference Sponsorship
Scientific and clinical conferences are a vital means by which healthcare professionals exchange scientific and clinical information. Continued attendance at international conferences by New Zealand's healthcare professionals is a key part of ensuring New Zealand remains current with international best practice standards in its healthcare delivery. Likewise, the convening of local conferences are an important means by which our healthcare professionals share knowledge, network with each other and continue to develop their medical expertise. Each year Roche sponsors many of our leading doctors and nurses to attend international conferences and provides non-restricted grants to convene clinical and scientific conferences, workshops and training days here in New Zealand.
Recent conferences, workshops and training days which Roche has sponsored include:
- New Zealand Society of Oncology (NZSO) Annual Conference
- New Zealand Rheumatology Association Conference
- New Zealand Dermatological Society
- Cancer Society of New Zealand Cancer Week
Roche has sponsored Healthcare Professionals attendance at the following recent international conferences:
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- International Liver Congress (EASL)
- World Congress of Melanoma (EADO)
- International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML)
- The European Cancer Congress (ECCO, ESMO, ESTRO)
- World Conference of Lung Cancer (WCLC)
- European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual Meeting
- American Society of Hemotology (ASH) Annual Meeting
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Meeting
Roche Products Healthcare Professionals Website
Roche Plus is a website of resources for New Zealand healthcare professionals.
It features useful online tools and information on Roche’s products, access programmes and services. Go to roche-plus.co.nz and register now.
Roche Diagnostics Education Service
Our education services programme provides training courses, based at our Mt Wellington training facility, and also supports scientific education and meetings throughout New Zealand. A wide variety of training is available for healthcare professionals involved in laboratory science (incorporating Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay, Haematology, Urinalysis and Molecular Diagnostics) and patient care.
Visit RDNZ Education